This spell is replaced by Monster Summoning V in SR.
Monster Summoning III
Range: 120 ft.
Duration: 4 rounds + 1 round/level
Casting Time: 5
Area of Effect: Special
Saving Throw: None
This spell is much like the 3rd-level Monster Summoning I spell, except that this spell summons 5-HD monsters. There is a 60% chance of receiving one monster and a 40% chance of receiving two monsters. These monster(s) appear within spell range and attack the caster’s opponents until the spell duration expires or until they are slain.